- 07/28/2019 at 8:53 am #1535807EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: In the question given below, one statement is followed by three assumptions numbered I, II, and III. Read the statement carefully and decide which of the given assumptions are implicit in the statement. Choose the correct response.
Statement: We are no longer in the 14th century, when as much as 76% of the population worked in agriculture – but farming still employs more than 26% of all workers globally.
I. Unemployment has increased over the years, more percentage of people had jobs in the 14th century.
II. Agriculture has lost its importance in the 21st century.
III. The 26% working in agriculture these days include people who work in the supply chain business too.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- If only assumption I is implicit
- If only assumption II is implicit
- If only assumption III is implicit
- If both assumptions I and II are implicit
- If none of the assumptions are implicit
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad