- 07/27/2019 at 8:01 pm #1525197EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: In the question given below, one statement is followed by three assumptions numbered I, II, and III. Read the statement carefully and decide which of the given assumptions are implicit in the statement.
Statement: Prominent Swiss academic Tariq Ramadan, a professor of Islamic studies at the University of Oxford, has been taken into custody by French police following accusations of rape, a judicial source said on January 31.
I. Even well-known and important people are not exempted by law if they are accused of rape.
II. All rape cases that take place in Europe are dealt with by the French police.
III. There are police personnel posted at the campuses of prominent universities at all times.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- If only assumption I is implicit
- If only assumption II is implicit
- If only assumption III is implicit
- If both assumptions I and II are implicit
- If none of the assumptions are implicit
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad