- 06/06/2019 at 1:41 pm #1122611EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: In the question below are given some statements followed by some conclusions. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.
All coffees are milks.
Some milk is tea.
No tea is a soup.
I. Some milks are coffees.
II. At least some soups are not milks.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- If only Conclusion I follows.
- If only Conclusion II follows.
- If either Conclusion I or II follows.
- If neither Conclusion I nor II follows.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad