- 08/03/2019 at 5:50 am #1583131EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :Direction: In the question below are given some statements followed by some conclusions. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.
All footballs are handballs.
Some baseballs are footballs.
All basketballs are baseballs.
I. All basketballs being handballs is a possibility.
II. No basketball is a football.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only conclusion I follows
- Only conclusion II follows
- Either conclusion I or II follows
- Neither conclusion I nor II follows
- Both conclusions I and II follow
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad