- 07/06/2019 at 10:43 am #1368579EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :Direction: In the question below, a statement is given followed by two arguments. Choose the most appropriate option depending on which argument strengthens the given statement.
Statement: Should the government provide books to all the students up to the Xth standard at zero cost in the schools across India?
I. No, as people who can afford the books shall be unduly benefitted by this move.
II. Yes, this will considerably improve the level of education and also will reduce school dropout rates.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only argument I is strong
- Only argument II is strong
- Either argument I or II is strong
- Neither argument I nor II is strong
- Both arguments I and II are strong
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad