- 07/03/2019 at 7:47 am #1307111EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: In the given questions, the symbols &, %, *, $ and © are used with the following meaning as illustrated below.
‘P % Q’ means ‘P is not smaller than Q’
‘P * Q’ means ‘P is neither greater than nor equal to Q’.
‘P & Q’ means ‘P is neither smaller than nor equal to Q’.
‘P $ Q’ means ‘P is neither greater than nor smaller than Q’.
‘P © Q’ means ‘P is not greater than Q’.
Now in each of the given questions assuming the given statements to be true, find which of the two conclusions I and II given below them is/are definitely true.
W © B, N & B, N © F
I. F & B
II. W * N
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only conclusion I is true
- Only conclusion II is true
- Either conclusion I or II is true
- Neither conclusion I nor II is true
- Both conclusions I and II are true
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad