- 07/03/2019 at 8:18 am #1307959EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: In the given questions assuming the given statements to be true, find which of the given four conclusions definitely true.
P > A = I ≤ O < E
I. I ≤ E
II. O >P
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- If only I conclusion is true.
- If only II conclusion is true.
- If either conclusion I or II is true.
- If neither conclusion I nor II true.
- If both conclusion I or II is true.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad