- 07/16/2019 at 8:17 am #1488025EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :Direction: In the given question, two statements are given. They may either be independent causes, independent effects or bear a cause and effect relationship that is unique to each other.
I. The meteorology department said that the winter will be less severe and short.
II. The price of woollen clothes in the domestic market have remained unchanged despite winter season.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Statement I is the cause and statement II is its effect
- Statement II is the cause and statement I is its effect
- Both the statements I and II are independent causes
- Both the statements I and II are effects of independent causes
- Both the statements I and II are effects of some common cause
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad