- 07/06/2019 at 9:55 am #1367908EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: In the given question four statements are given in the options. One idiom or phrase is used in all of the statements; pick up the statement in which the idiom/phrase has been used correctly. If the usage is incorrect in all the statements, then option E i.e., ‘None is correct’ is your answer.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Antonia has always taunted Andy and tried to be under the radar without no reason.
- Kathleen easily gets influenced by any emotional under the radar writing.
- They managed to stay under the radar for years, after stealing all the money from their friends.
- I have to go on a business trip darling, but we’ll be under the radar I promise.
- None is correct
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad