- 07/06/2019 at 9:50 am #1367830EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: In the given question four statements are given in the options. One idiom or phrase is used in all of the statements; pick up the statement in which the idiom/phrase has been used correctly. If the usage is incorrect in all the statements, then option E i.e., ‘None is correct’ is your answer.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- I hate biting the bullet as it makes be frustrated and stressed.
- I've been refraining from working on that project for months and now it's time to bite the bullet and finish it.
- Whenever Lisa is around the house, everyone has to bite the bullet around her in order not to get her annoyed.
- After running numerous tests, the doctor was happy to tell Mary that she wasn’t sick but that she had to bite the bullet.
- None is correct
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad