- 08/03/2019 at 1:25 am #1581595EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: In the given question, an idiom/phrase has been printed in bold in the sentence. Choose the alternative that best expresses the meaning of the idiom/phrase.
Usually he babbles all the time, but yesterday when it came to speaking in front of mic a cat got his tongue.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Being bitten by a cat
- Being in a difficult situation
- when someone has nothing to say
- To start playing with a cat
- To start talking to a cat
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad