This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  EduGorilla 2 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
     EduGorilla 
    Keymaster
    Select Question Language :

Direction: In the given question, a theme followed by three passages is given. Determine which passage is based on the given theme and mark it as your option. More than one passage can be based on the given theme.
    Becoming conscious

I. We completely forget who we are once we start to identify with the material world. The objects start to look clearer than our own inner peace and calm. Notice how you react when there is a scratch on your car. The person who bangs your car apologises, but you are not aware of your consciousness, your being, not aware of whom you have chosen to be at that moment.
    II. Irrespective of situations and what people say and do, one should be in sync with his internal energy. All efforts should be put in to attain balance on the inside. The ego keeps identifying with whatever it feels will give it a facelift and some importance.
    III. The moment you stop deriving your identity from attachments, avoid measuring yourself through the success you have achieved and don’t let the size of your house or car determine your life. Let the deciding factor of your life be consciousness, remain fully awake for each and every moment, don’t spend life waiting for that one day or someday.

Options :-

1. Only I
    2. Only II
    3. Both I and II
    4. Both I and III
    5. All I, II, III
    Post your Training /Course Enquiry
    Are You looking institutes / coaching center for
    • IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
    • Bank PO, SSC, Railways
    • Study Abroad
    Select your Training / Study category
Reply To: Direction: In the given question, a theme followed by three passages is given. Determine which passa….
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account