This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  EduGorilla 2 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
     EduGorilla 
    Keymaster
    Select Question Language :

Direction: In the given question, a theme followed by three passages is given. Determine which passage is based on the given theme and mark it as your option. More than one passage can be based on the given theme.
    Capitalism in China

I. China has a capitalistic society. China assumes that they will be able to dictate what happens. They closed down the coal factories and started importing gas to clean up the air. People in China now argue against repression. They know the taste of a free society and want the freedom to go after their own ambitions.
    II. China has got layers and layers of different cultural influences. They capture it at times by force, by the natural process of evolution, sometimes by acquiring to their advantage what could be beneficial. On the other hand, you have countries which reject people because of skin colour.
    III. China is a populous nation in East Asia whose vast landscape encompasses grassland, desert, mountains, lakes, rivers and more than 14,000km of coastline. Capital Beijing mixes modern architecture with historic sites such as the Forbidden City palace complex and Tiananmen Square. Shanghai is a skyscraper-studded global financial center.

Options :-

1. Only I
    2. Only II
    3. Both I and II
    4. Both I and III
    5. Both II and III
    Post your Training /Course Enquiry
    Are You looking institutes / coaching center for
    • IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
    • Bank PO, SSC, Railways
    • Study Abroad
    Select your Training / Study category
Reply To: Direction: In the given question, a theme followed by three passages is given. Determine which passa….
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account