- 07/16/2019 at 9:04 am #1488563EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :Direction: In the given question, a statement is given with some assumptions as options. An assumption is something supposed or taken for granted. You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions and decide which of the assumptions is implicit in the statement.
Statement: Mr. Vikas has decided to resign from the present job because he is selected to pursue an MBA course in JBIMS, which selects 100 best students according to the performance in written test, group discussion and interview.
Which of the following is an assumption implicit in the above statement?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- JBIMS has only 100 seats in its MBA course
- Mr. Vikas does not need any monitory support to pursue the MBA course
- Mr. Vikas would not be able to pursue a full time MBA course while continuing with his present job
- Mr. Vikas is among the 100 best students, who performed well in the written test, group discussion and interview
- None of these
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad