- 07/27/2019 at 7:43 am #1517800EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: In the given question, a sentence is divided into five parts out of which the last part is correct. Out of the remaining four, there are errors in three parts. Choose the part which doesn’t have an error. If all the four parts are correct, mark E i.e. All are correct as the answer.
For weeks, worries had been/ growing of a major conflicts between/ the two nuclear power, in what had/ developed into one of the worse border disputes/ between the countries in 30 years.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- For weeks, worries had been
- Growing of a major conflicts between
- The two nuclear power, in what had
- Developed into one of the worse border disputes
- All are correct
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad