- 08/03/2019 at 5:04 am #1582660EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: In the given question, a part of the sentence is printed in bold. Below the sentence alternatives to the bold part are given at (A), (B), (C) and (D) which may help improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case the given sentence is correct, your answer is (E) i.e. No correction required.
Her documentary on capitalism and its far-reaching really hits the nails on the head.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- far-reaching effects really hit the nail upon their head.
- far-reaching effects really hit the nail on the head.
- far outreach effects really hit the nail on the head.
- far-reaching effect really will hit the nail on the head.
- No correction required.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad