- 08/03/2019 at 1:24 am #1581590EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: In the given question, a part of the sentence is printed in bold. Below the sentence alternatives to the bold part are given at (A), (B), (C) and (D) which may help improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case the given sentence is correct, your answer is (E) i.e. No correction required.
A nation like India that has been suffering centuries of foreign subjection has every right to strengthen its defence.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- for long suffered from foreign subjection of centuries
- been suffering for the centuries of foreign subjection
- to suffer with centuries of foreign subjection
- suffered centuries of foreign subjection
- No correction required
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad