- 07/03/2019 at 7:06 am #1306126EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: In the given question, a part of the sentence is printed in bold. Below the sentence alternatives to the bold part are given at (A), (B), (C) and (D) which may help improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case the given sentence is correct, your answer is (E) i.e. No correction required.
The very poor have been spared and even given marginal relief as on the case for the cut in the price of kerosene.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Relief as in case of the cut on
- Relief as in the cases so cut in
- Relief as in the case of the cut in
- Relief as in the case as the cut in
- No correction required
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad