- 07/28/2019 at 9:50 am #1536568EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: In the given question, a part of the sentence is printed in bold. Below the sentence alternatives to the bold part are given at (A), (B), (C) and (D) which may help improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case the given sentence is correct, your answer is (E) i.e. No correction required.
Religious diversity and religious tolerance are both established in the country by the law and custom; the Constitution of India had declared the right to freedom of religion to be a fundamental right.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- the Constitution in India has declared the
- the Constitution of India has declare the
- the Constitution of India has declared a
- the Constitution of India has declared the
- No correction required
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad