- 07/28/2019 at 8:45 am #1535648EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: In the given question, a part of the sentence is printed in bold. Below the sentence alternatives to the bold part are given at (A), (B), (C) and (D) which may help improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case the given sentence is correct, your answer is (E) i.e. No correction required.
In an act of brazen defiance and indiscipline, the army publicly challenging a notification issued by the prime minister’s office to deal with the leak of information, on a report in the respected Dawn newspaper.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- At army publicly challenging a notification issued by the
- The army publicly challenging a notification issue by the
- The army publicly challenged a notification issued by the
- The army publicly challenged a notification issuing by the
- No correction required
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad