- 07/27/2019 at 9:11 pm #1525970EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: In the given question, a part of the sentence is printed in bold. Below the sentence alternatives to the bold part are given at (A), (B), (C), (D) and (E) which may help improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative.
Perhaps, at some point, she might consider urging her child to become an elementary-school teacher, which is a noble profession, and have many advantages.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- a noble profession, and have many advantage
- a noble profession, and has many advantages
- a noble profession, and has much advantages
- a noble profession, and have much advantages
- a nobility profession, and have more advantages
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad