- 07/27/2019 at 9:10 pm #1525956EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: In the given question, a part of the sentence is printed in bold. Below the sentence alternatives to the bold part are given at (A), (B), (C) and (D) which may help improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case the given sentence is correct, your answer is (E) i.e. No correction required.
But no single event played such an important part in the shift from a religious too a secular society, and no other book did so much to shake the authority of clerics and their official answers.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Important part in the shift from a religion too
- Important part in the shift from a religious to
- Important part in these shift from a religious too
- Important part at the shift from a religious too
- No correction required
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad