- 07/27/2019 at 9:07 pm #1525948EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: In the given question, a part of the sentence is printed in bold. Below the sentence alternatives to the bold part are given at (A), (B), (C) and (D) which may help improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case the given sentence is correct, your answer is (E) i.e. No correction required.
In seeking what was best for their children, most parents are implicitly buying into what has been the dominant view of individual rationality, at least in the West, since the time of the Greeks.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- In seeking what is best for their children
- In seeking what was best for there children
- In seeking what were best for their children
- In seeking what was best with their children
- No correction required
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad