- 07/27/2019 at 9:07 pm #1525944EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: In the given question, a part of the sentence is printed in bold. Below the sentence alternatives to the bold part are given at (A), (B), (C) and (D) which may help improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case the given sentence is correct, your answer is (E) i.e. No correction required.
Animals, it was accepted, acted out of instinct, possibly augmented by training, whereas humans had the freedom to choose between courses of action, and the insight to understand there choices.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- And the insight to understanding there choices
- And the insight to understand they’re choices
- And the insight to understanding their choices
- And the insight to understand their choices
- No correction required
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad