- 07/27/2019 at 7:46 am #1517828EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: In the given question, a part of the sentence is printed in bold. Below the sentence alternatives to the bold part are given at (A), (B), (C) and (D) which may help improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case the given sentence is correct, your answer is (E) i.e. No correction required.
The government of Nigeria recently initiates higher education policy reforms intended to bring its university system more in line with international good practices.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- initiated higher educative policy reforms intended
- initiated higher education policy reforms intended
- initiated higher education policy reforms intend
- initiated higher educational policy reforms intended
- No correction required
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad