- 07/27/2019 at 6:44 am #1516635EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: In the given question, a part of the sentence is printed in bold. Below the sentence alternatives to the bold part are given at (A), (B), (C) and (D) which may help improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case the given sentence is correct, your answer is (E) i.e. No correction required.
My mother always warned me to stay away from people who didn’t tell the truth and who is tiptoeing around important issues.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- and who tiptoed around important issues
- and who is to be tiptoeing around important issues
- and who was tiptoeing around important issues
- and who did tiptoed around important issues
- No correction required
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad