- 07/03/2019 at 7:46 am #1307055EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: In the given question, a part of the sentence is printed in bold. Below the sentence alternatives to the bold part are given at (A), (B), (C) and (D) which may help improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case the given sentence is correct, your answer is (E) i.e. No correction required.
While the end of the age of nation-building must be a boon to the world generally, it is little comfort to countries struggling to establish themselves.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- nation-building may be a boon
- nation-building must be boon
- nation-building might be a boon
- nation-building must with a boon
- no correction required
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad