- 07/16/2019 at 9:23 am #1488911EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: In the given question, a part of the sentence is printed in bold. Below the sentence alternatives to the bold part are given at (A), (B), (C) and (D) which may help improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case the given sentence is correct, your answer is (E) i.e. No correction required.
Over-exploitation of ground water has been led to their levels falling drastically and cause draughts.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- has led to their levels fall drastically
- was leading its levels to be fallen drastically
- has been led to their levels drastically fell
- was being led to levels fell drastically
- No correction required
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad