- 07/16/2019 at 8:49 am #1488317EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: In the given question, a part of the sentence is printed in bold. Below the sentence alternatives to the bold part are given at (A), (B), (C) and (D) which may help improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case the given sentence is correct, your answer is (E) i.e. No correction required.
This is an injustice to the unemployed educated people who can earn their living by giving tuitions.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- educated unemploye people
- educate unemployed people
- educate people unemployed
- unemployed people educated
- No correction required
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad