- 08/02/2019 at 5:00 am #1575608EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: In the given question, a part of the sentence is printed in bold. Below the sentence alternatives to the bold part are given at (A), (B), (C) and (D) which may help improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case the given sentence is correct, your answer is (E) i.e. No correction required.
More than two – thirds of Norwegian’s capacity by passenger – km now bypasses its home country, and the rapid growth of its long – haul operations is proving to being of a serious challenge for legacy carriers such as British Airways.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- are proving to be a serious challenge for
- were proving of being of a serious challenge on
- was proving to be of serious challenge for
- is proving to being of a serious challenge from
- No correction required
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad