- 07/03/2019 at 7:35 am #1306771EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: In the following questions, the symbol $, #, %, * and @ are used with the following meanings as illustrated below.
‘X $ Y’ means ‘X is not greater than Y’.
‘X # Y’ means ‘X is neither greater than nor smaller than Y’.
‘X % Y’ means ‘X is not smaller than Y’.
‘X * Y’ mean ‘X is neither smaller than nor equal to Y’.
‘X @ Y’ means ‘X is neither greater than nor equal to Y’.
N $ P, P @ Q, H % Q
1) H % N
2) N # H
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only Conclusion 1 is true.
- Only Conclusion 2 is true.
- Both Conclusion 1 and 2 are true.
- Neither Conclusion 1 nor Conclusion 2 is true.
- Either Conclusion 1 or Conclusion 2 is true.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad