This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  EduGorilla 2 years, 4 months ago.

• Author
     EduGorilla 
    Keymaster
    Select Question Language :

Direction: In the following questions four statements are given. There may be some grammatical mistake in the given sentences. Identify the grammatically incorrect statement(s) and mark the option as directed.
    I. The efflux of the nuclear thermal stations or of the atomic research centers, if allowed to come onto contact with the ground, pollutes the soil.
    II. Girls are systematically excluded from education and often, cultural norms on adolescence mean they are not even free to live their homes and villages to visit schools or universities.
    III. Most people referring to depression in everyday conversation usually have something far less severe in mind than what this disorder actually involves.
    IV. Human trafficking, believed to be the third-largest criminal activity in the world, is a form of human slavery which must be addressed at the interagency level.

Options :-

1. I and II
    2. Only III
    3. I and III
    4. Only IV
    5. III and IV
    Post your Training /Course Enquiry
    Are You looking institutes / coaching center for
    • IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
    • Bank PO, SSC, Railways
    • Study Abroad
    Select your Training / Study category
Reply To: Direction: In the following questions four statements are given. There may be some grammatical mista….
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account