- 08/08/2019 at 10:12 pm #1623318EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :Direction: In the following question, two conclusions have been given followed by 5 sets of possible statements. You have to take the given conclusions to be true even if they seem to be at variance with the commonly known facts and then decide for the given conclusions logically follows from the which of the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.
Some dark being pastry is a possibility.
Some chocolate is dark.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Statements: All tasty is dark. Some pastry is chocolate. No dark is cake. All cake is chocolate.
- Statements: All cake is tasty. All dark are chocolate. Some chocolate are tasty. All pastry is tasty.
- Statements: Some cake is pastry. Some chocolate are pastry. No dark is tasty. Some dark are cake.
- Statements: All chocolate is pastry. All cake is dark. Some pastry is cake. Some tasty is dark.
- Statements: All chocolate is tasty. Some dark is tasty. Some pastry is cake. All cake is chocolate.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad