- 07/06/2019 at 11:13 am #1369006EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :Direction: In the following question, some statements are followed by some conclusions. Assuming the given statements to be true, find which of the two conclusions follow(s) the given statements and choose appropriate answer choice.
M ≥ Q, B ≤ S, T > R, O = R, Q = B, T = S
I. M ≤ S
II. B < R
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- If only conclusion I is true.
- If only conclusion II is true.
- If either conclusion I or II is true.
- If neither conclusion I or II is true.
- If both conclusion I and conclusion II is true.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad