- 07/28/2019 at 10:26 am #1537010EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: In the following question, four statements are given. Identify the pair of statements opposite in meaning to each other. If the correct opposite pair is not given in the alternatives, mark ‘None of these’ as the answer.
1) The cases of pet dogs being dumped on the streets by their owners are increasing every day.
2) Dogs are the most preferable pet by Indian household and can be found in every third house.
3) It’s incredibly heart breaking to think about the plight of these innocent dogs, who endlessly wait for their owners to come back and claim them.
4) If they’re not rescued, the helpless animal is left to scrounge for food from the garbage found on streets, develop serious illnesses and live in an absolutely wretched state.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- 1 and 4
- 1 and 3
- 2 and 3
- 1 and 2
- None of these
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad