This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  EduGorilla 2 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
     EduGorilla 
    Keymaster
    Select Question Language :

Direction: In the following question, a short passage with one of the lines in the passage missing and represented by a blank is given. Select the best out of the five answer choices given, to make the passage complete and coherent (coherent means logically complete and sound).
    Although this was the first time I was seeing her, I’d been on the track of Daedone and her ilk for some weeks as a journalist. They were part of what Daedone like to call the ‘Slow Sex’ movement, but which I was starting to see as a full-blown orgasm industry, composed of groups and individuals mostly centred in the San Francisco Bay area. All focused on the skill of gently stimulating a woman (or a man) to the edge of climax in order to extend his or her orgasms, and therefore theoretically her ecstasy, past its normal limits. ____________________.

Options :-

1. The similar practices led the industry to grow in an ample direction, which attracted many people.
    2. The same language made it easy to connect and many men and women found it easy to reach climax.
    3. They were connected in that; they spoke the same lingo, had identical or similar practices, and appeared to share the same Ur-source.
    4. As a journalist, I asked her, if this is a safe place for her, to which she replied that this is her home and it’s safest of all.
    5. One Taste is but the latest stop on this sexual underground, weaving together strands of radical individual freedom, Eastern spirituality and feminism.
    Post your Training /Course Enquiry
    Are You looking institutes / coaching center for
    • IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
    • Bank PO, SSC, Railways
    • Study Abroad
    Select your Training / Study category
Reply To: Direction: In the following question, a short passage with one of the lines in the passage missing a….
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account