- 05/27/2019 at 7:15 pm #1006995EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: In the following question, a short passage is given with one of the lines in the passage missing and represented by a blank. Select the best out of the five answer choices given, to make the passage complete and coherent (coherent means logically complete and sound).
One of South America’s mysteries is Easter Island. Easter Island, also called Rapa Nui and Isla de Pascua, 3600 km ( 2,237 mi) west to Chile, is a volcanic island with an interesting and partly unknown history. The island was named by the Dutch explorer Jacob Roggeveen because he encountered it on Easter Sunday 1722. ____________
- The mysteries of the island are still unknown.
- He was the first European to find that island.
- Nobody knows why the island was abandoned.
- Some statues were found on the island.
- It is thought that the island was carved by the ancestors of modern Polynesian inhabitants.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad