- 07/27/2019 at 6:23 pm #1523795EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: In the following question, a part of the sentence is printed in bold. Below the sentence alternatives to the bold part are given at (A), (B), (C) and (D) which may help improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case the given sentence is correct, your answer is (E) i.e. No correction required.
After winning the lottery and putting aside some money, she was going on a beautiful Caribbean cruise a month ago.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- She might be going on a beautiful Caribbean cruise.
- She will be going on a beautiful Caribbean cruise.
- She had been going on a beautiful Caribbean cruise.
- She went on a beautiful Caribbean cruise.
- No correction required.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad