- 08/03/2019 at 3:48 am #1582009EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: In the following question, a part of the sentence is printed in bold. Below the sentence alternatives to the bold part are given at (A), (B), (C) and (D) which may help improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case the given sentence is correct, your answer is (E) i.e. No correction required.
Hectic campaigns for the second phase of state assembly elections will come to an end in 67 Assembly constituencies spread over 11 districts.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Hectic campaigning for the second
- Having hectic campaigning for the second
- Hectic campaigning from the second
- Hectic campaigns for a second
- Hectic campaigns for the second
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad