- 07/16/2019 at 8:37 am #1488232EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: In the following question, a part of the sentence is bold. Five alternatives to the bold part are given at (A), (B), (C) and (D) which may improve the sentence. Choose the correct alternative. In case the given sentence is correct, your answer is (E) i.e. No correction required.
While such demand will sure not offset the of drop in advanced-country demand completely, it can help to soften the blow.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- will sure not offset the drop by
- will ensure not offset the drop on
- will surely not offset the drop in
- will surely offset not the drop in
- No correction required
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad