This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  EduGorilla 2 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
     EduGorilla 
    Keymaster
    Select Question Language :

Direction : In the following problems, there is one question and some statements given below the question. You have to decide whether the data given in the statements is sufficient to answer the question. Read all the statements carefully and find out which of the statements is/are sufficient to answer the given question. Choose the correct alternative for each question.
    How many persons sit to the right of Q among five persons P, Q, R, S and T?
    I. R is third to the left of Q and P is second to the right of R.
    II. Q is to the immediate left of T who is second to the right of P.

Options :-

1. If statements I alone is sufficient toAnswer the question, but statement II alone is not sufficient toAnswer the question.
    2. If statement II alone is sufficient toAnswer the question, but statement I alone is not sufficient toAnswer the question.
    3. If statement either I or II is sufficient toAnswer the question.
    4. If both the statements I and II taken together are sufficient to answer the questions.
    5. If both the statements I and II taken together are not sufficient to answer the questions.
    Post your Training /Course Enquiry
    Are You looking institutes / coaching center for
    • IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
    • Bank PO, SSC, Railways
    • Study Abroad
    Select your Training / Study category
Reply To: Direction : In the following problems, there is one question and some statements given below the que….
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account