- 08/03/2019 at 4:25 am #1582180EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :Direction: In question given below some statements are followed by some conclusions. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from the commonly knows facts. Read the conclusions and decide which logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.
All green are white.
No white is black.
All blacks are blue.
I. All white being blue is a possibility.
II. All green are not black.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only conclusion I follows
- Only conclusion II follows
- Either conclusion I or II follows
- Neither conclusion I nor II follows
- Both conclusions I and II follow
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad