- 07/27/2019 at 10:14 pm #1526659EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: In question below are some statements followed by some conclusions. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.
Some pens are erasers
No eraser is pencil.
All pencils are books.
I. No book is eraser.
II. Some books are erasers.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only conclusion I follow.
- Only conclusion II follows.
- Either conclusion I or II follows
- Neither conclusion I nor II follows
- Both conclusions I and II follows
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad