- 07/27/2019 at 10:11 pm #1526645EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :Direction: In question below are given three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements.
All Blacks are Blues.
Some Blues are Brown.
All Bananas are Brown.
1) Some Blues are Bananas
2) At least some Brown are Black.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- If only conclusion I follows
- If only conclusion II follows
- If either conclusion I or II follows
- If neither conclusion I nor II follows
- If both conclusions I and II follow
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad