- 07/06/2019 at 10:43 am #1368575EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :Direction: In question below are given a statement followed by two assumptions numbered I and II. An assumption is something supposed or taken for granted. You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions and decide which of the assumptions is implicit in the statement.
Statement: The local citizens group submitted a memorandum to the civic authority for allowing them to convert the vacant plot in the locality into a garden at their own cost.
(i). The local citizen group may be able to gather enough funds to develop the garden.
(ii). The civic authority may not accede to the request of the local citizen group.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only assumption I is implicit
- Only assumption II is implicit
- Either assumption I or II is implicit
- Neither assumption I nor II is implicit
- Both assumptions I and II are implicit
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad