- 07/27/2019 at 7:30 am #1517526EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :Direction: In given question below, a statement is followed by some assumptions. An assumption is something supposed or taken in for granted. You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions and then decide which of the assumptions is implicit in the statement.
Statement: The chairman of the company decided to hold a grand function to celebrate silver jubilee during the next weekend and invited a large number of guests.
I. The company officials may be able to make all the necessary preparations for the silver jubilee celebration.
II. Majority of the guests invited by the chairman may attend the function.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only assumption I is implicit
- Only assumption II is implicit
- Either assumption I or II is implicit
- Neither assumption I nor II is implicit
- Both assumptions I and II are implicit
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad