- 07/27/2019 at 5:52 pm #1523305EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: In each question below is given a statement followed by two courses of action numbered I and II. A course of action is a step or administrative decision to be taken for improvement, follow-up or further action in regard to the problem, policy etc. On the basis of the information given in the statement, you have to assume everything in the statement to be true, then decide which of the suggested courses of action logically follows(s) for pursuing.
Drinking water supply to many parts of the town has been disrupted due to loss of water because of leakage in pipes supplying water.
Courses of action
I. The government should order an enquiry into the matter.
II. The civic body should set up a fact-finding team to assess the damage and take effective steps.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only course of action I follows.
- Only course of action II follows.
- Either course of action I or II follows.
- Neither course of action I nor II follows.
- Both courses of action I and II follow.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad