- 07/03/2019 at 8:15 am #1307864EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: In each of the following sentences an idiomatic expression or a proverb is highlighted. Select the alternative which best describes it meaning. If none of the words/ groups of words represents the meaning, mark E i.e. ‘none of the above’ as the answer.
The bankrupt organization has been handed over to its new owners, lock, stock and barrels.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only a few departments of the bankrupt organizations have been taken over by the new owners
- The new owners have bought the bankrupt organization for a very nominal amount
- The owners have bought the bankrupt organization in a hurry
- The new owners have completely taken over the bankrupt organization
- None of the above
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad