- 07/27/2019 at 7:13 am #1517159EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: IN a Game , there are five boxes each with numbers inside them. And finding out the correct number in the correct box is the paramount importance. These five boxes are arranged below-
A B C D E
There are following clues –
1) One of the boxes other than C has a number 13.47
2) One box has the sum of 11.13,6.25,& 4.96 and its to the left of the box whose number is the difference between 13.44 & 1.51
3) One of the boxes is larger than the value of box B by the double of 6.89.
4) Either box C or D has the sum of 13.12, 3.48 , 7.50 & 0.07
5) B has the smallest number and E has the largest.
What is the value in box A?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad