This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  EduGorilla 2 years, 7 months ago.

• Author
     EduGorilla 
    Keymaster
    Select Question Language :

Direction: Four statements are given below at I, II, III and IV. There may be some errors in the given statements. Mark the incorrect statement as the answer. If all the statements are incorrect, mark E i.e. all are incorrect as the answer.
    I. Soon after the new Government took over the office, important world leaders expressed its willingness to work with Modi Government to strengthen their relations with India as it provides them a big market.
    II. India has enjoyed strong economic growth, but that reflects the fall in oil prices as much as domestic factors.
    III. Modi’s government has made some important reforms, but so far has left unchallenged, many destructive economic policies and political abuses which continue to hobble an entrepreneurial people.
    IV. In its endeavor to create awareness and discuss some basic ground realities, in terms of issues and opportunities concerning India’s natural resources, Network 18 and the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) will be organizing the ‘Global Natural Resources Conclave’ in New Delhi.

Options :-

1. Only I
    2. Both II and III
    3. Only IV
    4. Both III and Iv
    5. All are incorrect
    Post your Training /Course Enquiry
    Are You looking institutes / coaching center for
    • IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
    • Bank PO, SSC, Railways
    • Study Abroad
    Select your Training / Study category
Reply To: Direction: Four statements are given below at I, II, III and IV. There may be some errors in the g….
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account